We’re working with government, developers, non-profits, studios, investors, directors, musicians, actors, founders and more, to provide the infrastructure and access to networks that media industries depend upon to thrive. With industry capitalization paramount to talent and entrepreneurs working in media, MediaTech Ventures connects the dots between innovation, venture capital, corporate support, and public interests.
MediaTech Ventures works at the heart of that industry, in support of artists, developers, producers, entrepreneurs, and financiers.
How we Work
We consider “Media” a horizontal; the broadest set of things with which we work. Then define your work by way of the vertical, context, and consideration:
- Vertical: Video/TV, Radio/Podcast, Print/Online, VR/AR, Video Game, Music…
- Context: Live, entertainment, information, indie, international…
- Consideration: Funding, mobile, development, distribution, recruiting…
We apply that framework to the five ways in which we develop talent, entrepreneurs, and opportunities:
- Spaces & Studios
Where we Work
As the twentieth century wound to a close, we witnessed the impact of computer, software, internet, and smart phone; our experience with media was forever changed. We believe technology, from the printing press to blockchain, creates opportunity in gaming, VR and immersive video, augmented reality, adtech, streaming, and more, changing not just entertainment, but every facet of our lives.
We are industry executives, advisors, mentors, educators, and professionals working toward the growth of the MediaTech ecosystem
- Network – We’re fostering the people that matter to what you do in media; through events, experiences, and platforms
- Education – We’re providing mentorship and developing curriculum and resources so you know how to succeed
- Spaces & Studios – We work in economic development, public policy, and in coordination of funding and infrastructure
- Platforms – We’re building applications, services, and technology to serve
- Promotions – We are developing the promotion of the MediaTech economy