MEDIATECH VENTURES STARTUP PROGRAM
Learn how to take your startup from ideation to launch!
12 Week Incubator
What You’ll Learn
Startups graduate with the necessary skills, knowledge, and relationships to be successful in the media technology industry and beyond. In our program, you will learn how to:
- Identify and validate your idea and opportunities in the media tech space
- Position your company as a viable and competitive solution provider in the market
- Fully develop your business model and road map to product delivery
- Understand how to find, and what additional partners you’ll need to bring your idea to life
- Build relationships with multiple capital sources including angel investors, venture capital, and corporate venture firms
- Structure a Data Room to organize all documents for due diligence
- Refine offerings based on constructive critique from one on one meetings with mentors and teachers, and direct pitch feedback
- Evaluate different regional legal and tax considerations for the incorporation of companies and identify what suits you best
MediaTech Ventures offers support and guidance throughout the program to aid you in refining your pitch, making vital connections, and transitioning your business into the media technology market through our partner network.
Is this right for you?
Are you a tech or tech-enabled startup? You can be anywhere in your funding journey! If you are building out or growing your startup, our program may be a good fit! Download our information guide below to learn more and see some FAQs.