Wonderful question given all we’ve been looking at through StartupGym, the TechShop, Italian Trade Agency, and our own programs with 2112. Some others that have my curiosity and attention…
- Growish created a fintech solution helps people raise money through social media, for causes important to them.
- Else Corp provides virtual and augmented reality solutions for the fashion industry.
- Tutored is a social media edtech platform for existing university students and recent graduates where companies can then advertise and recruit for open roles.
- BOOM imagestudio is an on-demand photography service driven by artificial intelligence.
- Freeda Media spread real women’s stories to inspire positive change; targeting Gen Z and Millennial women, publishing the success stories of those that have helped change the destinies of women everywhere through their work and their projects.
- Coreview offers a SaaS platform helps manage their Office 365 accounts, improving security, reporting, and monitoring as well as improving operational efficiency. A media thing? Yep, anything Microsoft related I consider substantially relevant – see: Microsoft’s Outlook from 2020; The Media Company of the Future?