Can anyone give examples of what Italian startups are up to with the latest in media innovation?
Paul O'Brien Changed status to publish February 21, 2022
Wonderful question given all we’ve been looking at through StartupGym, the TechShop, Italian Trade Agency, and our own programs with 2112. Some others that have my curiosity and attention…
- Growish created a fintech solution helps people raise money through social media, for causes important to them.
- Else Corp provides virtual and augmented reality solutions for the fashion industry.
- Tutored is a social media edtech platform for existing university students and recent graduates where companies can then advertise and recruit for open roles.
- BOOM imagestudio is an on-demand photography service driven by artificial intelligence.
- Freeda Media spread real women’s stories to inspire positive change; targeting Gen Z and Millennial women, publishing the success stories of those that have helped change the destinies of women everywhere through their work and their projects.
- Coreview offers a SaaS platform helps manage their Office 365 accounts, improving security, reporting, and monitoring as well as improving operational efficiency. A media thing? Yep, anything Microsoft related I consider substantially relevant – see: Microsoft’s Outlook from 2020; The Media Company of the Future?
Paul O'Brien Answered question November 17, 2021