- Start with Why – Simon Sinek
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Peter Drucker
- Zero to One – Peter Thiel and Blake Masters
- Venture Deals – Brad Feld and Jason Mendelson
- Mindset – Carol Dweck
- Traction – Gino Wickman
- Rocket Fuel – Wickman with Mark C. Winters
I like Art of the Start 2.0 by Guy Kawasaki. I like it because Guy was one of the earliest Apple employees and has advised startups throughout the years. He said this is basically his brain dump on building companies. I do feel it’s a little marketing-focused, but it has a lot of good nuggets in it.